Saturday, March 6, 2010

First Post's The Charm

For as long as I can remember, I've had a passion for food–and for about half of that time I’ve loved making it it. I grew up the youngest of five on Long Island, yes Long Island, not “Lawn Guyland.” For my entire life I’ve been surrounded by different cultures, I’ve experienced food and traditions from France, England, Vietnam, Spain, Italy, India, Thailand, Greece… if you can think of mainstream food, I’ve probably tried it. I love trying new foods, I’m not necessarily a picky eater, and while at college, food in the dining hall has made me even less picky. Which is why I want to create alternative ways for college students, or just people living on a budget to cook good food. Because in the long run, its cheaper than most people would expect.

I’m hoping to update this weekly, but I know I’m guilty of getting myself in over my head, so I can’t make any guarantees. The dishes I create will have easy to find ingredients that require little prep and few kitchen tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment